What we do – our services
- Promote a culture of lifelong learning
- Create open spaces where people feel empowered to ask, experiment, play and fail
- Construct unique environments for social participation
- Provide pathways to real world opportunities
- Keep our enterprise social, because it should endeavour to benefit society
- Stand honest in our process and transparent in our decisions
- Listen to our champions and our critics in equal measure
- Stay relevant to our community, and to the communities we are operating within
- React positively to change so we can evolve to address new challenges
- Act always with passion and purpose
Our team has worked with
What we do – our projects
A network of peer-to-peer making clubs for everyone who is interested in technology – regardless of age or ability. At our monthly Clubs, Rebels get together to share existing knowledge and learn new skills in a fun, safe and collaborative environment. We also run Rebel Makers Camp – an annual celebration of digital making for everyone.
Visit Rebel Makers
Accountability Hack is your chance to impact the democratic process through technology. It is a series of lunchtime discussions culminating in a two day hackathon for the UK Civic Tech community with workshops for those wanting to learn more. Now in it’s sixth year, the aim is to create applications using open government data to hold our elected to account.
This is a digital content production and archive hackathon project funded by the Arts Council England as part of BMAG’s plan to release an image and sound archive for use by others. We are working to ‘hack’ the contents through spoken word, writing and technology responses over a short period of time.